WANT TO LEAD A SMALL GROUP (LIFEGROUP)?
We are excited that you are at our LifeGroup leader development webpage. We believe God has called all of us to partner with Him in ministering to others. You have unique gifts, talents, passions and graces that can change people’s lives. We believe you are already doing things you love, why not invite someone else (or several people) to join you and turn it into a ministry.
The first step in becoming a LifeGroup leader is to watch the training videos below and follow along with the LifeGroup Handbook (click to download).
Once you have completed all four steps in the videos/handbook begin filling out your Developmental Plan (click to download). This plan is designed to streamline your creativity, imagination and developmental process. We have taken the pain out of creating an amazing group that fits your exact personality, gifts and passions.
After you have completed your Developmental Plan you are ready to fill out your Application/Registration. You can fill it out by clicking "Open Form" below (or you can download a hardcopy .pdf HERE). The deadline to submit for the Spring groups is April 10th.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates: SUMMER LifeGroups 2016
- June 13 – SUMMER GROUPS LEADER Application/Registration Deadline
- June 19 – ALL LIFEPOINTE LEADERS MEETING @ 12:00 (Directors, Group Leaders and Team Leaders) - New LifeGroup Leader Celebration
- July 3 – SUMMER Rally Sunday Launches for 3 Weeks (3 Sundays)
- July 9 – SPRING Semester Ends
- July 17 – ALL LIFEPOINTE LEADERS MEETING @ 12:00 (LifeGroup Leaders Too)
- July 17 – SUMMER Semester Begins
- Sept 18 – SUMMER Semester Ends
- October 2 – FALL Semester Begins