AWAKENING FAST LIFE TALK 09 - MONDAY
Worksheet - https://app.box.com/09-Day
AWAKENING FAST DEVO 09 - Monday
Daniel Fruits, Veggies, Legumes, Grains
DEVO: WHO ARE YOU???
Because of Redemption we are who we are “in Christ.” When we begin to think right, it can retro fit our beliefs. As a man thinks in his heart so is he.
“In Christ” is a legal position that describes our "rights and privileges" we have because of Redemption. Any time you see the phrases "in Christ," "through Christ," "or in Him", etc. you are reading what is an accomplished fact. Redemption has made God's will legal, or in congruence with all of God’s very nature. So the examples below are what God wills and what Christ has already been accomplished for us. Today, just receive these as God's gift for you and lay hold of them by faith. It is done!!
WHO YOU ARE IN CHRIST:
I AM LOVED:
- I am loved. (1 John 3:1)
- I am a child of God. (John 1:12)
- I am accepted. (Ephesians 1:6)
- I am forgiven. (Colossians 2:13)
- I am cleansed. (Revelation 1:5)
- I am redeemed (1 Peter 1:18-19)
- I am chosen by God, holy, and dearly loved. (Colossians 3:12)
- I am someone who has somebody who cares (1 Peter 5:7)
I AM HOLY:
- I am set free from sin and a slave of righteousness. (Romans 6:18)
- I am a temple, a dwelling place of God, His Spirit and His life lives in me. (1 Corinthians 6:19, 1 Corinthians 3:16)
- I am united to the Lord and am one spirit with Him. (1 Cor. 6:17)
- I am a new creation. (2 Corinthians 5:17)
- I am more than a conqueror. (Romans 8:37)
- I am always victorious. (2 Corinthians 2:14)
- I am a can-do believer. (Philippians 4:13)
I AM BLESSED:
- I am a joint heir with Christ, sharing His inheritance with Him. (Romans 8:17, Galatians 4:7)
- I am blessed with every spiritual blessing. (Ephesians 1:3)
- I am alive. (Ephesians 2:5)
- I am seated in the heavenly places. (Ephesians 2:6)
- I am a citizen of heaven. (Philippians 3:20).
- I am hidden with Christ in God. (Colossians 3:3)
- I am blessed with the mind of Christ. (1 Corinthians 2:16)
- I am sealed with the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 1:13)
- I am healed by Jesus’ stripes. (1 Peter 2:24)
- I am kept by the power of God. (1 Peter 1:5)
- I am prosperous and successful in whatever I do. (Joshua 1:8, Psalm 1:3)
I AM EMPOWERED:
- I am part of the true vine, the life and power of Jesus flows through me. (John 15:5)
- I am an expression of the life of Christ because He is my life. (Colossians 3:4)
- I am a partaker of Christ, I share in His life. (Hebrews 3:14)
- I am partaker of the divine nature. (2 Peter 1:4)
- I am anointed. (1 John 2:20)
- I am an overcomer. (Revelation 12:11)
Lord God, Open my understanding, my deep thoughts of the heart, even my unprocessed memories to the revelation of who I am now “in Christ.” By Your Spirit (The Holy Spirit) help me to transition my inner most and compelling thoughts to be “in Christ.” As my heart is transformed by this powerful work my emotions and actions will become totally free in every situation of life. Thank you for great help!!
PRAYER PLAN: LP Marriage / Singles Enrichment - That EVERYONE at LifePointe would be enriched in their season
SUGGESTED READING: EPHESIANS 3 (NIV)
For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for the sake of you Gentiles—
2 Surely you have heard about the administration of God’s grace that was given to me for you, 3 that is, the mystery made known to me by revelation, as I have already written briefly. 4 In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, 5 which was not made known to people in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets. 6 This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.
7 I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power. 8 Although I am less than the least of all the Lord’s people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the boundless riches of Christ, 9 and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things. 10 His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11 according to his eternal purpose that he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord. 12 In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence. 13 I ask you, therefore, not to be discouraged because of my sufferings for you, which are your glory.
14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name. 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
I am a new creation in Christ, I am His workmanship created in Christ Jesus. Therefore I have the mind of Christ and the wisdom of God is formed within me (II Corinthians 5:17; Ephesians 2:10; I Corinthians 2:16). I receive the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of my understanding being enlightened. And I am not conformed to this world, but am transformed by the renewing of my mind. My mind is renewed by the Word of God (Ephesians 1:17-18; Romans 12:2). I will do all things through Christ which strengthens me (Philippians 4:13).
SPECIAL AWAKENING EVENTS THIS WEEK:
Wed – Wednesday Prayer Teaching @ 7PM
Fri – Awakening Revival - Patrick Kiteley @ 7:00PM
Sat – Awakening Revival – Patrick Kiteley @ 6:00PM
Sun – Sunday Celebration 10:00AM – Patrick Kiteley
Sun – FirePit 11:45AM +/- with Patrick Kiteley
Sun – Awakening Revival – Patrick Kiteley @ 6:00PM